Whether you are carrying out small-scale construction in your homes or just doing some spring cleaning, this is the best skip bin size for that purpose. This sized bin can be easily used to dump household wastes and bulky furniture when moving homes. This is a multi-use bin that can be used in many situations.
This bin is useful for:
- Trash removal from small-scale projects.
- Clean-up activities such as spring cleaning, renovating homes, or backyard clearing, emptying out garage, etc.
- Small-scale constructions, or when landscaping
These bins are used for light-weight wastes. The light-weight wastes are trash that has lower weight compared to their volume. In these bins, you can throw away wastes such as general weights and green wastes. Heavier wastes cannot be placed in this bin.
Skip Bin Truck Delivery Requirements
- Need space that would comfortably fit a bin of 6.3m x 2.4m x 1.2m dimensions.
- Flat level surface
- Space clear of any overhanging obstructions such as trees, branches, etc.
What to put in it
- General Wastes
- Household wastes: boxes, furniture, cardboard, paper, clothes, kitchenware, bathroom wastes, etc.
- Commercial wastes: office furniture, stationary, etc.
- Appliances: fridge, washing machines, etc.
- Construction material (light): wood, wallpaper.
- Green Wastes
- Green wastes (light): leaves, foliage, garden clippings, twigs, etc.
- Wood: small branches, grass clipping, woodchips, bark, etc.
- Mixed Waste (Medium)
- Green waste (medium): foliage, clippings, twigs, shrubs, small branches, small trees
- Timber waste: floorboard, fences, gazebos, walls, etc.
- General wastes: clothes, boxes, paper, stationary, furniture, appliances, etc.
Not suitable for
- Heavy mixed waste
- Hazardous waste
- Food waste
We at “Aussie Bins” are committed to delivering the best waste disposal service. We aim to make hiring 15 cubic meters skip bins easy and affordable for everyone. When we come to you, we remove and efficiently dispose of your waste.
Different Councils have different rules regarding the placements of skip bins in public areas. So if you want to hire 15 cubic meters skip bin, call us and consult before choosing the size.