If you have any big project coming around then 30 cubic meter bin is your best choice for you. These are the largest bin we possess right at this moment. These bins are approximately equal to 90 regular wheelie bins.This bin offers optimum value and capacity for projects such as large-scale construction or commercial projects.
This bin is useful for:
- Trash removal from large buildings and renovations.
- Clean-up activities such as clearing our warehouses, large estates, or backyard clearing, etc.
- Large-scale commercial, residential, construction projects.
These bins are used for light-weight wastes. The light-weight wastes are trash that has lower weight compared to their volume. In these bins, you can throw away wastes such as general weights and green wastes. Heavier wastes cannot be placed in this bin.
Skip Bin Truck Delivery Requirements
- Need space that would comfortably fit a bin of 6.0m x 2.4m x 3.0m dimensions.
- Flat level surface
- Space clear of any overhanging obstructions such as trees, branches, etc.
What to put in it
- General Wastes
- Household wastes: boxes, furniture, cardboard, paper, clothes, kitchenware, bathroom wastes, etc.
- Commercial wastes: office furniture, stationary, etc.
- Appliances: fridge, washing machines, etc.
- Construction material (light): wood, wallpaper.
- Green Wastes
- Green wastes (light): leaves, foliage, garden clippings, twigs, etc.
- Wood: small branches, grass clipping, woodchips, bark, etc.
Not suitable for
- Medium mixed waste
- Heavy mixed waste
- Hazardous wastes
- Food wastes
We at “Aussie Bins” are committed to delivering the best waste disposal service. We aim to make hiring 30 cubic meters skip bins easy and affordable for everyone. When we come to you, we remove and efficiently dispose of your waste.
Different Councils have different rules regarding the placements of skip bins in public areas. So if you want to hire 30 cubic meters skip bin, call us and consult before choosing the size.